USV Private Limited
Case Study Details
USV is a 55 year old leading healthcare company which began as a joint venture with USV&P Inc. USA, a subsidiary of Revlon. It is a leading pharmaceutical company and is engaged in the field of research, development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of wide range of pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal preparations.
USV required assistance in creating the wireframes for the website structure and conceptualisation of the information architecture. The major goal was to to create a completely new ecommerce website for Sebamed India which would be a perfect fit for the intended audience, and appropriately meets the Demographic and Psychographic requirements.
- The older version of the website was not responsive, had outdated visual design.
- The website had lack of quality images, and confusing user journey and lack of clear signposting.
- The launch of this new web site was a big milestone, for sure. We had to make the website ready to launch in just 15 days.
- We had to make sure the site was very well backed up, and security measures were up to date.
- Understanding the client’s distinct likes and dislikes and creating a flawless experience.
- To nail down this project, meeting the site goals by designing and developing a website as per the client’s expectation.
We built a dynamic website on a WordPress platform. The website is SEO friendly, Responsive with an easy content management system (for quick and easy updates) and Contains forms/bots for companies interested in contacting ITA.
Crafted the User Experience
In the discovery phase, we did identify the most challenging aspects of the user interface (UI), and then created wireframes for those particular pages. Addressing these challenges, helped the design progress faster.
Created the user interface
We designed web pages, mockups that demonstrated the color schemes, content layouts, fonts, icons, navigation visuals, images, and gave the client an overall feeling of the new website.
Developed the website
Once the home page was finalized and approved, the inside pages were developed, on the similar lines based on the sitemap of the project. The elements designed in the previous steps were utilized to code on the site to make it function and run smoothly.