Case Study Details
Sage Software Solutions (P) Ltd. is a distributor of Sage Group Plc. in India for its CRM and ERP software solutions including Sage 300cloud, Sage X3 and Sage CRM through its dedicated offices and partners across the country. For Payroll Software, they are an exclusive distributor of Pocket HRMS (previously known as Pocket HCM) in India. Sage is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to deliver the best cloud technology and support, with partners, to manage finances, operations, and people.
Sage Group Plc is a global market leader for technology that helps small and medium businesses perform at their best. Sage is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to deliver the best cloud technology and support, with our partners, to manage finances, operations, and people.
Sage Software India
Google Analytics, Apache
The company wanted a high end look and feel of their existing website: sagesoftware.co.in. The aim was to create a clean, attractive UI and responsive website, which would be more flexible with easy navigation. They also wanted their website to better align to Sage.com which is their Global leader.
- The previous website was not flexible enough to add new segments, was too heavy and was taking much longer to load.
- The new website required the flexibility to add pages later on, including customer videos, case studies, etc
- The new design required consistency and use of common UI elements.
- Required strategic use of color and texture in guidelines to the parent company website.
- The website required use of encryption techniques to prevent it from being harvested by spammers.
- The website was hosted on the existing web server so we had to make sure the performance is much more reliable and consistent.
We created a custom design with a look and feel that accurately aligns with the Sage software brand and appeals to their various target audiences. We worked to develop a easy navigation menu that enabled visitors to find information as quickly and intuitively as possible. Custom admin panel was developed that allows the Sage team to update and add new content to the site as needed.
Crafted the User Experience
We explored client’s needs, challenges, and problems. Once the information about the client’s and the product requirement was successfully gathered, we were ready to start with the designing process
Created the user interface
We started with a mock-up of the home page that gave the preview of the actual website user interface (front-end). We visually guided the client through the website home page interface via a demo design with interactive elements. At this stage, we demonstrated and discussed with the client, it helped to test the ideas and make some changes at early stages of the project
Developed the website
Once the website design was approved the developers were deployed to get the major workflow done. We had our PHP Developer to implement the dynamic functionalities who worked on the backend in PHP and did the database integration.