IOS App Developer Intern
We're seeking an enthusiastic and groomed iOS mobile application developer who's willing to learn and work on new stuff beyond mobile application development. You'll be working with lots of new front-end and back-end technologies, having the opportunity to make larger and wider impact on our products.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.