We are looking for a HR candidate who has great communicational skills, can be a good leader and who has the willingness to continuously learn and perform exceptionally. The Human Resources Intern will assist the Human Resources Manager with various projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee benefits, and volunteer intern programs.
- Assist in end to end recruitment.
- Record all resumes and personnel documents.
- File physical HR records.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles.
- Liaise with managers recording HR issues.
- Scanning and emailing HR documents.
- Coordinate Induction appointments.
- Assisting the HR in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Create interview appointments.
- Creating job advertisements.
- Phone screen applicants.
- Data Entry and general administration.
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires.
- Report to the HR manager daily.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and exiting employees.
- Assist the manager in background checks of candidates.