Graphic Designer Intern
We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design.
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.