Business Development Intern
We're looking for someone who can identify global customers with their technical and business profile(s). Eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches, working with internal delivery leads to map offerings and capability to go behind the market with pre-sales strategy.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to PowerPoint).
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Writing reports.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Providing management with feedback.