We are looking for a HR executive who has knowledge and expertise in Human resources, is highly organized, has a sense of ethics, who is able to communicate in an effective manner, should be approachable and should be a good leader.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Process paperwork.
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Process background check.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews.